Thursday, April 7, 2011

We're back!

Oh man, remember when we said we were going to start updating this? Yeah, that didn't really happen.

From here on out though, I solemnly promise, that between myself, Johnny, and Penny, this blog will be updated at least 2-3 times per week, no matter what. Probably.

Ok, so what else? I did a reading at Cabell library the other day, and it went fantastically, thanks to everyone who came out.

There should be another reading coming up in mid-May at Sprout, I'll post the details as soon as I hear them.

Issue 14 will be coming soon. It's been one of the hardest issues to write yet, but it's going to be worth it when it finally comes.

Johnny's been on my ass about my 'low brow humor', lately, he says it makes us look trashy. I really have no idea what he's referring to.

Wieners, wieners, titty-fuck rim-job, wieners,

Ratso

No comments:

Post a Comment